BENEFITS OF USING INDIAN CLUBS
Using Indian clubs correctly challenges the body and the mind.
The obvious benefits of regular exercise with the Indian Clubs are stronger arms and shoulders, and improved posture.
But because the movements are mostly large, require co-ordination and are graceful it produces almost immediate relaxation of tense shoulders and better efficiency.
You also have to be very aware of what you are doing to avoid hitting yourself!
So here’s a list of benefits:
- Improving mobility
- Increasing range of motion
- Increasing flexibility
- Improving coordination and timing
- Improving proprioception/spatial awareness
- Enhancing Psychomotor control (relationship between cognitive functions and physical movement)
- Increasing (functional) strength
- Boosting concentration and focus
- Eliminating aches, pains and discomforts
- Relieving tension
- Improving/developing dexterity
- Improving posture/body alignment
If you would like to learn more then I suggest contacting John Szabo at www.movemeant.co.uk
To keep you amused, here is a video my youngest son Eric took of me: