This is a complicated treatment system involving chiropractic, acupressure, various soft tissue manipulations, cranial work, some nutrition and a whole heap of quite frankly unexplainable links between certain muscle tests and problems in the body! It amazes me as to how accurate it can be though, especially in relation to blood sugar problems.
TBM aims to eliminate the roadblocks to health, turn on the healing ability of the body and let the natural energy of your body do the work for you. It is a process that deals with FUNCTIONAL PHYSIOLOGY rather than cadaver physiology. Most medical understanding of how the body works came from the study of dead bodies. Time has moved on however and we are now able to examine what happens in a living body.
The founder of TBM, Dr Victor Frank, recognised that certain conditions produce predictable subluxation patters in the spine. Corrections are then usually made by means of respiratory spinal treatment, or by soft tissue or joint manipulation. TBM may sometimes look like magic to the uninformed, because “When the right thing is done to the right body, at the right time, miracles happen!”
- TBM treatment improves virtually every organ and system in the body.
- TBM balances blood pressure.
- TBM eliminates cold and flu symptoms.
- TBM balances the metabolism, including sugar metabolism.
- TBM addresses dehydration and other problems due to improper fluid handling.
- TBM keeps emotional problems from affecting the physical body.
- TBM helps manage and/or eliminate major neurological and systemic problems.
- TBM allows the body to detoxify without supplements.
- TBM is especially valuable in eliminating heavy metals.
- TBM balances the reaction to allergens, allowing symptoms to disappear.